Retrouvaille of Northern Virginia CORE Meetings
CORE = Continuing Our Retrouvaille Experience
Couples who have a completed a weekend and some post sessions, even outside this area, are welcome to attend CORE meetings in Northern Virginia. CORE is the third and lifelong phase of the Retrouvaille program.
During a CORE meeting, couples take turns presenting topics using a workbook. There is ample time for discussion, followed by a dialogue question related to the presented topic. Please bring a snack to share and your dialogue books.
Meetings are held the fourth Sunday of each month, unless otherwise indicated, at Mt. Tabor Retreat House at 2363Hunter Mill Road in Vienna, VA.
Upcoming Meeting Dates: Updated April 18, 2018:
We are using the Third Option program in 2017 and 2018.
Effective January 28, 2018, Father Bill Quigley MAY host Mass in the chapel at 2 pm, before the CORE from 3 to 5 pm, downstairs, at Mt. Tabor.
- April 22
- May 20
- June 24
- July 22
- August 26
- September 23
- October 28
- No CORE meeting in November
- December 2 (Christmas Social)
Directions to Mt Tabor:
· From I-495
- West on I-66, proceed west two exits
- Take Exit 60 to North 123 to Vienna
- Proceed north on Route 123, 4 traffic lights (1.2 miles)
- Turn left onto Hunter Mill Road. Proceed 2.1 miles and turn right onto a private drive going to 2363 Hunter Mill Road (marked with a 2363 mailbox and small Mt. Tabor sign at the end of the white fence)
- Proceed down the private drive about 100 yards to Mt. Tabor
- Park along the circular driveway
For more information about Northern VA meetings, please contact our CORE Coordinating Couple, Russ and Rosalie Armour (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Maryland CORE Meeting:
If you would like information about a CORE group that meets in Maryland, contact Retrouvaille of Maryland/DC by e-mail.